Straumann® Pro Arch Implants
Premium Fit, Performance & Aesthetics
At Northside Periodontics & Implants, we know that missing teeth can hinder a person’s ability to enjoy life. That’s why we believe in giving our patients the best tooth replacement options available and solutions that will help them live life to the fullest with little compromise.
What is Pro Arch?
Straumann® Pro Arch combines exceptional implant technology with prosthetic components, allowing us to provide our patients (even those with challenging cases) a beautiful and comfortable smile at an affordable price.
Moving Beyond Dentures
In the past, dentures were the only option available to patients who are missing all (or most) of their teeth. Dentures can be uncomfortable, embarrassing and can limit a person. The Solution? With implant-supported overdentures, we can give patients a full arch of permanent teeth placed on just four to six dental implants.
A Simpler, More Comfortable Implant
Straumann® Pro Arch harnesses the power of technology to simplify the implant treatment process while still giving you excellent fit, function and aesthetics.
- Less Invasive
- More Comfortable
- Still offer the highest quality outcome (custom-milled bar framework and outstanding mechanical strength)
- Flexible with a low abutment connector profile
- Often quicker than comparable treatments
- Include guide supports to assist with tilted implant placement
Benefits of Pro Arch Implants vs. Dentures
- Quality of Life: A fixed prosthesis that allows you to chew and bite normally, eating the foods you used to enjoy once again.
- Beautiful Smiles for Life: Premium prosthetic components ensure near-perfect aesthetics – no one will ever know that you have artificial teeth.
- Permanence: While dentures can slip or fall out and typically restrict food choice, implants look and act just like your natural teeth and can last a lifetime.
Am I a good candidate for Pro Arch dental implants?
Most edentulous patients are good candidates for implants. Enhancements in technology of both the implant and abutment components allow us to place these implants in a wider range of cases than ever before.
How much do Pro Arch implants cost?
Costs vary between cases. Generally speaking, the procedure is less expensive than having a series of individual implants placed. All estimated costs will be discussed during your consultation.
If you are missing teeth, and are looking for a better solution to your dentures – one that will allow you to live life to the fullest – please give us a call at Northside Periodontics & Implants Phone Number 770-394-0007. We can help you decide if Straumann® Pro Arch is right for you.